Imagine you are the chief information officer (CIO) for your local healthcare organization. Your board of directors is very interested about the activities you manage on a daily basis. They sent a list of questions they would like you to present on during the upcoming board meeting scheduled for Tuesday evening.
Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation that covers the following components:
· Slide 1.title slide
· Slide 2.compare and contrast the varying filing systems (one-two slides)
· Slide 3.identify and describe three types of computer storage systems (one slide)
· Slide 4.explain when it is acceptable to destroy a medical record (one slide)
· Slide 5.explain when it is not acceptable to destroy a medical record (one slide)
· Slide 6.explain why a medical record must be retained for your healthcare organization (one slide)
· Slide 7.describe disaster planning and two different events your department should plan for (one-two slides)
· Slide 8.develop a conclusion slide, and
· Slide 9.include a reference slide with at least one outside source, not counting the textbook, in APA format
Course Book: Davis, N., & LaCour, M. (2014). Health information technology (3rd ed.). St. Louis, MO: Saunders.
Wikipedia is NOT ACCEPTABLE
NO Course Hero/etc