For the past ten weeks, you have actively planned the construction of a survey tool which could be piloted in the real world. Subsequently, you conducted an item analysis to identify the best-fit items that would be a part of your final survey. This week, you will write a final report of all your work. Address the following:
- Drafting the survey
- Your plan for mock-piloting the survey
- Conducting item analysis
- Rationale for the decision to retain certain items and eliminate others
- Scoring strategy
Your paper should conform to APA standards, particularly in the use of correct in-text citations and reference list. The report should be a 12- to 14-page Microsoft Word document that includes the following sections:
- Title page
- Literature review
- Questionnaire or survey for pilot study
- Data analysis and interpretation procedures
- Statement of expected outcome and possible implications
- Appendix A: Informed consent (if applicable)
- Appendix B: Revised questionnaire
- Present your work in a 12- to 14-page Microsoft Word document.
- Attach a turnitin.com Report.
- Cite all sources, if any, in APA format.