I am trying to creating this in Java using netbeans, I am totally lost.
1. Put the following description as a comment before the class header:
This application allows a person to enter registration information. The application will display a completion message that includes the user’s full name and a temporary password.
2. Be sure to test your program logic completely to be sure all program statements work correctly.
3. Output spacing and spelling are important. The console output should look like this:
Enter first name: Harold
Enter last name: Moore
Enter year of birth: 1998
Welcome Harold Moore!
Your registration is complete.
Your temporary password is: Harold*1998
- The application prompts the user to enter data.
- The application displays the entered information.
- The application creates a temporary password.
- The application displays the temporary password.
- The user’s full name consists of the user’s first name, a space, and the user’s last name.
- The temporary password consists of the user’s first name, an asterisk (*), and the user’s birth year.
- Assume that the user will enter a valid 4-digit integer for the year.