Implement and test a HeighAndWeight class as given in the lecture notes.
The class should include:
- Private variables of type double for height and weight
- A constructor that is passed an initial height (in inches) and weight (in pounds).
- Getter methods (but no setter methods, i.e., make an immutable type)
- A toString method
- A BMI method (returning type double)
- A healthyBMI method (returns true only if BMI in normal range – see Wikipedia)
- A getDescript method (returns either “underweight”, “normal”, “overweight”, or “obese
- (based on what provided in Wikipedia)
- A convertToMetric method that returns a new HeightAndWeight object containing the
- height and weight in meters and kilograms
- In addition, the following private method should be created called by the public methods for any needed conversions,
- convertToMeters – returns the current height converted to meters (return type double)
- convertToKgs – returns the current weight converted to meters (return type double)
- STAGE 2
- Develop a simple program that creates objects of type HeightAndWeight and tests that all aspect of the
- HeightAndWeight class function correctly. Such a program is called a test driver.