In MBA6028, you submitted your proposal for the project you will complete during this course. The company is Huntington Ingalls. Submit a project summary to allow your MBA6900 instructor to become familiar with your capstone project and provide appropriate guidance. Do not simply attach your completed proposal from the previous course; this is a different assignment and is a summary rather than a proposal.
Your project summary should be submitted in MS Word and include the following:
- An introduction that details what your project is and why you chose it.
- A brief, preliminary outline of your capstone project. A section heading in the project summary called “Outline” and in that section provide a bulleted list of the main sections that you plan to include in your actual capstone paper. They might include introduction, company background, SWOT, recommendations, conclusion, and, of course, various other sections in the middle.
- A paragraph or two detailing what progress you have made on your project so far.
- A project plan that briefly outlines what you intend to do each week to ensure timely completion of your capstone project.
- A conclusion that wraps the summary up professionally