- Locate the financial statements of a U.S. publicly-traded company of your choice (the company must have inventory and accounts receivable) by visiting the organization’s Web site to locate the investor section. Or you may use one of the following Websites:
- Review the information presented in the financial statements of the company you selected.
- Using the company you selected, calculate one ratio from each ratio category located at this Financial Ratios resource. Complete a trend analysis of each ratio for a three-year period.
- Describe what the trends you see for your company based on your ratio analysis. What does this mean for the company?
- Compare your company’s ratios with those of the industry it is in.
- Analyze the financial reporting information and the financial health of the company with the help of the calculated ratios.
- 3-4 pages
EssayNICE | 24/7 Homework Help
Essaynice Will Help You Write Your Essays and Term Papers
Answered » You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Assignment help 7700
HOME TO CERTIFIED WRITERS
Why Place An Order With Us?
- Certified Editors
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Profesional Research
- Easy to Use System Interface
- Student Friendly Pricing