- Slide 1: Title slide
- Slide 2: A description of the epidemiological triangle for your disease
- Slide 3: A graphic of the epidemiological triangle for the disease you selected. Include captions for each component of the triangle.
- Slide 4: An explanation of the relationships between and among the agent, host, and environment.
- Slides 5 and 6: A description of the chain of infection for the disease you selected. Explain how the disease flows from one link to the next and what can be done at various stages to break the chain.
- Slide 7: A graphic of the chain of infection for the disease you selected. Include captions for each link of the chain.
- Slide 8: An overview of any social or ethical issues associated with the spread of your disease or with the preventative/treatment methods.
Use the Notes section on each slide to explain how you would present each slide to a group of health professionals. Support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate.