- Explain how PCAOB and SEC have benefited the investor.
- Evaluate whether more regulation is required.
- Use the Argosy University online library resources to locate a case covering a CPA firm or public accounting firm involved in an audit failure. Explain whether or not you feel professional standards were appropriately applied in this case. Present the information in such a way that your staff can understand the significance of always maintaining the highest in professional standards.
- The overall risk assessment is now complete. As a part of planning the audit, you need to select an appropriate audit strategy for obtaining sufficient evidence for each significant financial statement assertion. The strategies are based on the interrelationships among evidence, materiality, and the components of audit risk.
- Define the term preliminary audit strategy.
- Summarize information about preliminary audit strategy from scholarly sources and cite the sources.
- Describe the components that should be specified in developing a preliminary audit strategy for your client and explain how the strategy relates to the audit risk model.
You do not have to use the Argosy Library because you may not have access.