1. Explain why work in corrections is often not regarded as “professional” in comparison to other commonly referenced professions.
2. Review the events surrounding the Stanford Prison Experiment. If you were to conduct such and experiment now, how would you go about it?
3. Explain the “hack” versus the “human service” role for staff.
4. Which role do you think the public typically ascribes to correctional staff? Which role do you think is more commonly undertaken by staff?
5. Consider the benefits and drawbacks of working in corrections. Do you plan on working in corrections? Why or why not?
short answers are fine thank you