For your general response to a classmate, read through your classmates’ posts and add to the conversation. Some options for this response include the following:
- Respond to the classmate who analyzed the essay you selected.
- Add to a classmates’ analysis of an essay. Was something overlooked? Did you see something differently?
- Ask a question to another student to push their thinking further or in another direction.
- Answer a question a student asked.
- Post a new thread that brings up a big idea in this week’s discussion or makes connections between multiple classmates’ posts.