Please show work
4. Bryan Inc. produces a specialty top-quality juice machine. The product, the JM50, requires four processes to be completed. Specifically, these processes are exterior construction, pulp filter insertion, painting, and packaging. Each function is performed at separate workstations with different completion ratios:
· Exterior construction can manufacture 100,000 juicer exteriors per day.
· Pulp filter insertion can install 25,000 filters every 6 hours.
· Painting can decorate 3,000 juicers every half hour.
· Packaging can package 5,000 juicers per hour.